Click on title to expand for more information.
Adult Tae Kwon Do
Tae Kwon Do is a Korean Martial Art System meaning “the way of hand and foot.” We practice the “W.T.F” style of the art. We strive to live the TENETS OF TAE KWON DO in and out of the gym. Tenets of Tae Kwon Do are: Courtesy, Integrity, Self-Control, Perseverance & Indomitable Spirit.
- Offered for anyone 14 years and older and run twice a week for one hour
- Motivational: Personal training by Masters & Black Belt Assistants
- Age: No limit
- Incredible for stress relief
- Excellent: Cardio Workout, Strength Training, Coordination, Flexibility
- Physical Fitness: We meet you where you are. Motivation & Encouragement for your level
Kickboxing is a martial art and combat sport focused on kicking and punching and can be practiced for self-defense, physical fitness or combat.
Ultimate Kicks offers a standard, non-competitive Kickboxing Program. Classes meet two nights a week for 1 hour.
Instructors have a combined total of over 25 years Martial Arts Experience.
Ultimate Kicks has offered a Kickboxing Program for 5+ years.
- Hand Wraps
- Heavy Bags
- Hand Wraps give protection and additional support to the wrists and knuckles
- Gloves add weight to work one’s upper body during drills
- Bags provide resistance and give students a more realistic interaction
Minimum of 6 participants, per season, to run the class
No prior experience necessary
Personal Self-Protection (PSP)
(Minimum of 6 participants to run the class)
Ultimate Kicks offers a Personal Sel-Protection course for anyone 14 years and older.
Instructors are certified PSP instructors and have extensive self-defense training.
The course is a college credited course.
- How the basics of del-protection/defense are rooted in common sense/street smarts
- How confidence in words, attitude and action play a vital role in self-protection
- How to escape from an unwanted grasp
- Ground Fighting & how to control an appointment/attacker on the ground
- How to defend oneself against a gun and a knife
Why take a PSP course?
- The skills taught are effective and could potentially prevent an attack or save one’s life or the life of another.
Classes may run:
- 3 months when meeting twice a week
- 6 months when meeting once a week